The Kenji Tigers Forums

Welcome to the K.T forums please register your account if your joining as a new member
thank you ~Whitetiger C

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Kenji Tigers Forums

Welcome to the K.T forums please register your account if your joining as a new member
thank you ~Whitetiger C

The Kenji Tigers Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Kenji Tigers Forums

Forums Made by Sarraphael (bookmark this site if your joining as a permanant member)

@@@@@saturday 19th of december whitetigers leaving party hope you guys can be there@@@@@

4 posters

Dear...God... I see The Runescape Economy Going to H-E-Double Bendy Straws

Horusbf
    Horusbf
    Kenji Leader-General
    Kenji Leader-General

Tiger Marks : 28

Dear...God... I see The Runescape Economy Going to H-E-Double Bendy Straws Empty Dear...God... I see The Runescape Economy Going to H-E-Double Bendy Straws

Post by Horusbf Thu 14 May 2009, 04:25

Hello fellow tigers. I would like you all to know I see the Runescape economy going to hell.
    First off, everything is dropping in price, due to the "Bounty Worlds". See, with everything like this decresing to rapidly, people will spring, buyin up everything they can. This will cause the price to increse. But, there will be so much supply and so little demand for these items, the prices will once again fall, and most likely stay fallen.
    So, this means money will increase in value. 1m gp will buy 2 dark bows instead of 1 (example) but, very few items will sell. No cash. Cash will be so hard to come by, this will force the RS community into skilling. This will furthermore put even more items into low prices. So, lets recap. Too many items, little cash, cash is hard to get.
    This is a perfect example of a depression.
    I reccomend selling everything you have, and get on with mining. Mine stuff, and then smith it. Or runecraft.
    Im telling you, the economy is DYING. Please, if you have any questions, ask me. Or tell me if im severely wrong.
    If I am correct, then this depression will set in at about a month or 2. I dont know how long it will last.
    HELP US GUTHIX!!! HELP US!!!!
    FireBall049
    FireBall049
    Kenji Leader-General
    Kenji Leader-General

Tiger Marks : 243

Dear...God... I see The Runescape Economy Going to H-E-Double Bendy Straws Empty Re: Dear...God... I see The Runescape Economy Going to H-E-Double Bendy Straws

Post by FireBall049 Thu 14 May 2009, 21:14

To be honest, I'm more worried about the real life economy rather than the runescape economy.
    Horusbf
    Horusbf
    Kenji Leader-General
    Kenji Leader-General

Tiger Marks : 28

Dear...God... I see The Runescape Economy Going to H-E-Double Bendy Straws Empty Re: Dear...God... I see The Runescape Economy Going to H-E-Double Bendy Straws

Post by Horusbf Fri 15 May 2009, 03:22

Same here, but still... lol
    jdub_015
    jdub_015
    Kenji Leader-General
    Kenji Leader-General

Tiger Marks : 286

Post by jdub_015 Fri 15 May 2009, 05:25

lol good job guys Very Happy so whats new
    FireBall049
    FireBall049
    Kenji Leader-General
    Kenji Leader-General

Post by FireBall049 Fri 15 May 2009, 07:14

a lot....how bout you?
    jdub_015
    jdub_015
    Kenji Leader-General
    Kenji Leader-General

Post by jdub_015 Fri 15 May 2009, 20:48

doing good just got back from being out to sea but u know that already haha Very Happy
    FireBall049
    FireBall049
    Kenji Leader-General
    Kenji Leader-General

Post by FireBall049 Sat 16 May 2009, 07:40

ha ha...yeah. how long were you out there anyways?
    jdub_015
    jdub_015
    Kenji Leader-General
    Kenji Leader-General

Post by jdub_015 Sun 17 May 2009, 19:38

about 4 days and i go out for 4 days again on tuesdsay Sad
    FireBall049
    FireBall049
    Kenji Leader-General
    Kenji Leader-General

Post by FireBall049 Mon 18 May 2009, 02:07

aww you mean to tell me my buddy is going away to sea?! YES!
    FireBall049
    FireBall049
    Kenji Leader-General
    Kenji Leader-General

Post by FireBall049 Mon 18 May 2009, 02:07

Wink
    xolo18
    xolo18
    Kenji Leader-General
    Kenji Leader-General

Tiger Marks : 90

Post by xolo18 Fri 22 May 2009, 00:14

yea this worlds going to hell. rs is aswell.

the only thing anyone could due to stop this disastor is to....

vote xolo18/ josh as the new emporior of the world. (includeing rs).
    cough. free stuff to awosme freands cough cough
    jdub_015
    jdub_015
    Kenji Leader-General
    Kenji Leader-General

Post by jdub_015 Sat 23 May 2009, 01:30

haha yea ok josh remind me to get right on it haha pirat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 19:15